TimeLink Labor Planning™
TimeLink Labor Planning empowers your organization with the tools needed to integrate powerful planning processes into your business – helping you to more efficiently deploy your labor resources against your labor demand.
You have probably heard of the expression that “failing to plan is planning to fail” – and at TimeLink we agree. We believe that great business performance begins with analysis and rigorous business planning. And while at the corporate level this best practice may be appreciated – in the field this fundamental business requirement is often overlooked – which can prove to be a costly mistake. By not undertaking effective labor planning, organizations can waste valuable management time, inefficiently deploy their limited labor resources – and create a sub-optimal schedule. More importantly by not having a baseline plan organizations lack the tool to needed to measure their performance over time.
Helping you to “plan the work and then work the plan” is what TimeLink Labor Planning has been designed to help you do.TimeLink Labor Planning is a compelling addition to our fully integrated workforce management suite.
- Easy to use budget and forecasting tool
- Uses labor standards to determine capacity
- Enable cost analysis by budgeting to plan, person or time
- Template or forecast-based planning
- Streamline business processes
- Lower costs by ensuring actual expenditures do not exceed budget
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Align organization with corporate goals